The National Advocacy Service from the British Kidney Patient Association (BKPA) provides personal help and support to kidney patients, their families and carers, and local kidney patient Associations right across the country.
The National Advocacy Service is here to help personally with patient problems in a sensitive, compassionate and confidential manner.
Advocacy is about
• SPEAKING up for patients
• EMPOWERING patients to make sure that their rights are respected and their views and wishes are heard at all times
• ASSISTING patient’s carers and families with self-advocacy and helping them to navigate the system
• REPRESENTING the views, wishes and needs of patients to decision makers at all levels
• Patient & Kidney Patient Association support and guidance services
• Representation of Patient interests locally, regionally and nationally
• Research & Identification of patients issues to inform BKPA’s campaigning for change.
Contact the National Advocacy Service Today on