Our mission every day is to make life easier for kidney patients and their families.
We’re here for the young and old, for those struggling to make ends meet, to provide staff in critical roles and fund essential equipment. We invest in patient programmes and give emotional support, we fund holidays and respite breaks and make dialysis treatment easier and more flexible. We’re here to give our total support and to make life a whole lot easier for patients and their families.
- BKPA is the leading UK provider of grants to kidney patients and last year supported 1,693 individuals with grants totalling more than £1million
- Each year we help around 800 individuals and families have a much needed respite break
- We fund activity breaks for over 60 young kidney patients each year
- Our hospital grants have funded over 60 psycho-social staff posts, as well as funding improvements in care, facilities and services across the country
- BKPA has committed over £1 million to patient-centred, multi-professional research into kidney patient care and support over the next three years.